Ataturk House and Museum

The mansion allocated to the founder of the Republic of Turkey, Great Leader Ghazi Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, during his Antalya visit, has been converted into a museum in memory of his visit to the city.
There is an interesting story behind the arrival of the mansion, which was given to Atatürk by the people of Antalya, to the present location. After the death of Atatürk, the mansion was transferred to the Private Administration and served as the Evening Girls Art School and Girls' Institute building in 1939. In 1952, it was transferred to the Ministry of Agriculture and became the office of the Technical Agriculture Directorate. In 1984, it was transferred to the Ministry of Culture and Tourism. During the implementation of the city's new zoning plan, it was demolished because it remained on the street, and the same building was rebuilt by pulling back from the road. The building has been serving as Atatürk House and Museum since 1986.
The two-storey mansion with masonry stone walls and a tile roof is designed in a rectangular shape. On the lower floor, where there is a long hall at the entrance, there is a barcovision room, a dining room and an office where photographs were taken during Atatürk's visits to Antalya, news published, and documentaries about Atatürk and Antalya are watched. On the upper floor is a museum room where Atatürk's personal belongings are exhibited, a special section where coins and paper money, commemorative coins and stamps are displayed, a meeting room, bedroom and study room.